Here’s a few quick tips to help in your quest to becoming a Master Sorcerer!
- Fantasyland is blocked off 1 hour before & after Wishes
- Avoid playing during parades, it will make it difficult to reach certain portals
- If card distribution is packed at the Firehouse, take the walk to the Liberty Square location
- Make sure everyone in your party obtains spell cards, even if you’re only going to have 1 player in your group
- Don’t block the camera from other while waiting use etiquette and manners with your fellow sorcerers, stand in line and wait your turn
- Pay attention and use your map, you don’t want to end up in a long line and realize you’re at the wrong portal.
- Stand on the circle of power, it’s there for a reason
- If you’re a newer player, get to know your fellow sorcerers while waiting in lines at portals most will offer help to those in need
- Looking to trade? Tortuga Tavern in Adventureland has become an unofficial trading spot for sorcerers!